About Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala is an Unani medicine containing ingredients derived from plant, animal and mineral resources. It is a semi-solid preparation, which is particularly used for general debility. It is prepared by adding a decoction of herbal drugs or powdered drugs to a base (Qiwam) made up of sugar or honey. Other than herbal ingredients, animal and mineral origin drugs are also mixed. After the preparation of the solution, it is so triturated that it becomes frothy and the color turns white due to mixing the air constituents in it.
- Khafgan (Might help in reducing anxiety, palpitations, and weakness post-illness)
- Zauf-e-Aza-e-Raisa (Might help in reducing general weakness of body organs)
- Malikhoolia (Melancholia) Feeling of deep sadness
- Naqahat (Asthenia) Abnormal physical weakness or lack of energy
Indications of Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
- It is Muqavvi-e-Aam
- It is Muqavvi-e-Qalb
- It is used as Muqavvi Jiger
- It is Muqavvi Aaza Raisa
- It is a brilliant tonic and removes restlessness, palpitation and tension.
- It is also very useful in post-disease weakness.
- It is beneficial in Amraz Qalb, Khafqan (Palpitation), Malekholia (Melancholia) and Nazla (Catarrh).
Ingredients of Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
- Ood Gharql/ Aquilaria agallocha
- Sumbul ut teeb/ Nardostachys jatamansi
- Post-Turanj/ Citrus medics
- Mastagi/ Pistacia lentiscus
- Qaranfal/ Syzygium aromaticum
- Dana Ilaichi Khurd/ Elettaria cardamomum
- Sazaj Hindi/ Cinnamomum tamala
- Burada Sandal Safaid/ Santa
- Aabresham/ Bombyx mori
- Ambar/ Ambra grasea
- Marwareed/ Mytilus margaritiferus
- Yacpot/ Ruby
- Yashab Sabz/ Green jasper
- Kehruba Shamai/ Pins succinifera
- Marjan/ Corallium rubrium
- Mushk/ Moschus moschiferous
- Zafran/ Crocus sativa
- Warq-e-Nuqra/ Silver
- Warq-e-Tila/ Gold
- Arq-e-Gaozaban/ Borago officinalis
- Arq-e-Baidmushk/Sa/ix caprea
- Arq-e-Gulab/ Rosa damascena
- Arq-e-Keora/ Pandanus tectorius
- Aab-e-Seb Sheerien/ Malus sylvestris
- Aab-e-Anar Sheerien/ Punica granatum
- Aab-e-Behl Sheerien/ Cydonia oblonga
- Aab-e-Baran/ Rain Water
- Nabat Safaid
Dosage of Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
- Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala should be taken orally 3-5 grams twice in a day or as directed by the physician.
- It may be given before breakfast and in the evening.
- It may be taken with Arq Gaozaban 125 ml, or water.
Precautions of Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
- Do not take Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala during pregnancy without consulting a doctor.
- Avoid fried and spicy food.
- It is not suitable for diabetic people due to its sugar content.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Self-medication is not recommended.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep the medicine in the original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.
There are no reviews yet.