About Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin
Rogan Badam is a deep moisturiser which makes skin soft, supple, nourishes it, good for health, relieves tension, good for infants, helps build stronger bones, keep body warm in winter. Rogan badam had been used extensively for its health benefits and as a beauty aid much before science caught up with its goodness. Rogan badam is a rich source of Vitamin E, fatty acids, protein, potassium and zinc and lots of other vitamins and minerals. This is the reason why rogan badam is considered to be so good for our heart, skin and hair.
Uses, dosage and effectiveness of Hamdard Roghan Badam
- Increases blood circulation and improves memory power.
- Strengthens nails.
- Helps in relieving constipation.
- Fights against dandruff and hair fall.
- Helps in relieving swelling.
- Salad dressing
- Great for infants body development
- For glowing skin Rogan badam is used as a massage oil for face and body. Simply dip your index finger in the oil and gently massage your under eye area. Don’t rub too hard, because it won’t get absorbed completely.
- To remove dandruff Mix Rogan badam with coconut/ olive oil and massage on the scalp with it along with hair length, then wait for 30 minutes to 1 hour and wash off with mild shampoo.
- To cure constipation Simply consume a teaspoon of Badam Rogan directly or mix it with hot milk and consume it at night before sleeping.
- For salad dressing:- While making salad, simply add a tsp of badam rogan to it. This will not only enhance the taste, but the mono saturated fat and Vitamin E of almond oil will make your salad healthier.
- At bed time, take a glass of hot milk and mix 5-10 drops of Badam Rogan to it. Drink the milk gradually, continued use will strengthen the brain and nerves.
Hamdard Rogan badam is made from almonds of one particular type- Maghz Badam which imparts consistency to taste, colour and efficacy of Roghan Badam Shirin.
Side effects of Roghan Badam
Rogan badam has no side effects. Over dosage may cause diarrhoea in some cases.